Click below to request Autodesk AutoCAD productivity study: Map 3D.
Autodesk AutoCAD productivity study: Map 3D toolsetDownload
In this productivity study, you will see how the Map 3D toolset saves time through features including:
- Offering three mapping/GIS workspaces: Planning and Analysis Workspace, Maintenance Workspace, or 2D Drafting Workspace.
- Providing coordinate geometry commands that can use bearings, azimuth, and deflection, combined with distances, to create geometry and parcels
- Linking database data to block attributes to display correct, up-to-date information.
- The Map Explorer tab providing a full visual breakdown of the database and the tables linked to the drawing.
- Using the MAPIMPORT command to be able to use the ESRI® ArcView™ ShapeFile in its native format.
- Any mapping/GIS drawings including objects created with the FDO features stylisation engine.