Autodesk Account: update your reseller to Cadpro
Find instructions below on switching your Autodesk reseller to Cadpro.
Please note: If you have multiple resellers, this update will replace all reseller information. If you only wish to update one reseller, please reach out to our support team for assistance.
To switch to Cadpro as your Autodesk reseller:
- Access your Autodesk Account by visiting manage.autodesk.com, then navigate to Billing and Orders > Subscriptions and Contracts.
- From the Actions drop-down menu, select 'Update Reseller Information'.
- Enter the Cadpro reseller account number (below) and click 'Find':
- Cadpro New Zealand: 5070133154
- Cadpro Australia: 5149537911
- Ensure that Cadpro is now displaying as the reseller and click 'Next'.
- Review the updates and click 'Submit'.
- Click 'Done' to close the confirmation window to finalise the process. Please note that the updates may take up to an hour to reflect in your Account Contract details.
Keep in mind that the 'Update Reseller Information' option may not be available if:
- Your contract is set for auto-renewal.
- You're under an Enterprise Business Agreement using Token Flex.
- Your contract has expired or is within 90 days of expiration.